What is Internet Security Complete?
The pricing becomes more reasonable for a longer subscription or for a greater amount of PCs in your home with the product installed.
- Internet Security Complete protects against viruses. spyware, spam, phishing, trojan horses, worms, and hackers.
- The product's newly-designed interface is easy to work with and learn the layout of.
- This product also includes file backup that can be synced with and accessed from other computers through a Webroot account.
- It improves the current state of your PC by removing unnecessary files, cookies, and bulky history.
- It constantly monitors for future potential problems.
- This product checks the URL of a site against a blacklist, alerting you before you access possible malware or scam-ridden sites.
Internet Security Complete 2011 is given a "very good" rating. The antivirus, password protection, URL filtering, cleanup, and a few other features work efficiently. However, the phishing service and the firewall are not the best: the firewall has frequent false alerts.4 You can read the article here.
Internet Security Complete 2011 is given 3 1/2 out of 5 stars. They approve of the look of the product, the tech support, and its fast installation, but disapprove of the slowing effect that it takes on your computer, the shortage of parental controls, and the inefficient anti-spam features.5 See the full article here.