This article is a stub. It needs to be expanded.
This is a glossary of MMO terms
- Frag - A term used to denote the action of playing a first person shooter game.
- Guild - See MMO Guild.
- Guildmaster - The person in charge of a guild. See MMO Guild.
- Gold - See in game currency.
- In game currency. Virtual money that the player uses to pay for things inside a game.
- Newb/Noob - A derogatory term used against novice players.
- Party - A group players form to play together.
- Ventrilo - A popular voice chat application. See Ventrilo.
- Voice Chat - An application that lets people talk over the Internet as if they were on the phone.